Sunday 25 March 2012

Evaluation Question 3: What Have You Learned From Your Audience Feedback?


From my audience feedback, I was able to tailor my products to the interests of my target group. This allowed me to create a film poster, magazine cover, and trailer which my intended group felt was of high quality. To see how the audience feedback helped me during the construction process, click on the links below:
The Construction Of My Film Poster Aided Through Audience Feedback
The Construction Of My Magazine Cover Aided Through Audience Feedback
The Construction Of My Trailer- 1st Draft- Aided Through Audience Feedback
The Construction Of My Trailer-2nd Draft- Aided Through Audience Feedback
The Construction Of My Trailer-3rd Draft- Aided Through Audience Feedback
The Construction Of My Trailer- 4th & Final Draft- Aided Through Audience Feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment